Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2015

30 Reading Challenge: DAY 3- What Is Your Favorite Series?



Okay..., First off...


This question is like asking who my favorite child is, I may only have one kid but still my books are like my children and can't possibly choose, most of the series I've read so far have been completely amazing!



For this one I'll pick a few of my best series that has tied for first place! 


My List For The MATURE READERS 18+

1. Gypsy Brothers MC Series by Lili St. Germain


Lili's USA Today Bestselling series, together in one edition for the first time! 

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers Motorcycle Club, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.






2.  The Blyss Trilogy by J.C. Cliff


Blyss....One drug....One dose....The Ultimate aphrodisiac

A carefully orchestrated and intricately organized sex game. Two sexy, ruthless men...one innocent female caught in the middle.


READING ORDER BUY LINKS:






 3. The Proposition 5 Book Series by H.M. Ward

His dark hair, bright eyes, and cocky grin look just the way I remembered. The last time I saw Bryan's Ferro's beautiful body, he was naked and shimmering with sweat. This time he's wearing a tux and a wicked smirk that makes my heart beat too fast. It's been so long since I've seen him, the moment feels supercharged.
But, the words that fall out of his mouth aren't what I expect and shock me to the core. They aren't light and pleasant, like ex-lovers who decided to part ways. His tone is clipped, and if his jaw locked any tighter, it would crack. He doesn't care about my personal life, my recent loss, or my boyfriend.

Bryan makes his intentions clear--if I don't sleep with him, he'll ruin me.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over five volumes approx. 125 pages each.


Haven't Read on the Ferro Family and Don't want to miss out on their stories?? Click here to get the reading order and buy links for each series!! 

Buy Links for the Proposition Series CLICK HERE!!

4.  Triple M MC Series by C.M. Stunich


Intro to Book One:
Twenty-one year old Amy Cross's idea of a hot Saturday night is curling up with her favorite book boyfriend and secretly sneaking a bottle of her mother's wine. That is, until she meets Austin Sparks, the biker boy with a past that burns like fire and a gaze she can't look away from. Without knowing what she's doing or why she's doing it, Amy ends up on the road with Austin traveling from one city to another while learning things she's only ever read about in romance novels. 

At first it seems like Austin is Amy's fantasy come true, but as their journey progresses, she starts to sense that Austin is running away from something. Amy knows that she'll do whatever it takes to help him find himself. What she doesn't expect is that she'll lose herself in the process and how good it will feel to be free.

Haven't Read This Series Click The Buy Links In Reading Order:


And there you have it my favorite series so far! 

I have a ton more Some for the eyes under 18! I saved my list so I can go back to it and show some of them for my future posts! 

I hope you love these series too!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment