Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, September 28, 2015

LIVE!! Cade: Volume 2 (A Society Novel) by Mason Sabre


MATURE READERS 18+

Cade MacDonald is a man who has always had a sense of right and wrong. He fights for justice and does not back down in the face of danger. As a member of Others, a supernatural race of powerful, fierce shifters, who do not accept or sympathise with any Humans, or any race other than their own, he now finds himself in a battle with the Other Society’s leaders as they oppose his attempt to save the life of a young half-breed. 

Fighting to do the right thing, Cade is simultaneously faced with the unexpected attraction he feels for his best friend’s sister. Having grown up with Gemma, he is confused and torn at the strong pull of his wolf towards this beautiful tiger. 

Willing to accept any repercussions of his rebellious actions, will he go as far as to lose the love of his life in the process?





Buy Rise of the Phoenix here:


Snippet:

He fought his mind as he ran. He refused to give it permission to wander to places it wanted to go — to forbidden desires. She was there in his mind, relentless; always in his thoughts. She was an addiction he could not shake. Faster he ran, trying to satisfy the ache inside with something else, but it was no use. The longing inside was that of a starving man, and no matter how much he ran, he couldn't sate the hunger that burned within him. His soul ached for one thing only. One person.

Gemma.


Must read Monday guys, and if you haven’t already done so it’s the perfect time to pre~order Cade; Book 2 in The Society Series and the sequel to The Rise of the Phoenix; A Society Novella by Mason Sabre.

Its all about me, me, me….

The about me page…ha!

Who am I? Does it matter so much? I could be anyone; after all, I am a fiction writer ;)

Let me see…I am a writer. I write things, not always good or interesting things, but things nonetheless. Feel free to contact me for obituary scribbling….the person doesn’t even have to be dead, it could just be in the planning stages.

What else?

I am English, this means…well I actually write in English, so I put lots of U’s in my words like they should be, although I don’t drink tea, vile stuff really, I like coffee, black, strong and like tar.

I was resurrected in the year 1976. Not that I was dead before, I just was…

I like rock music and thriller movies, have GSOH, WLTM…..wait…wrong about me page.

I’m crazy and I write books, just read them. That is all. *Smirk



No comments:

Post a Comment