Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, September 18, 2015

***SURPRISE RELEASE!!!*** The C Word by Keary Heavens


MATURE READERS 18+



Yesterday I posted on my page that "The C Word" would be coming soon 2015... Well today Kerry Heavens surprised everyone! 


"So... um... yesterday I surprrised you with the cover of my next release, The C Word. I told you it was coming 2015 and that was true... it's coming soon. Really Soon! Today in fact!!!
The C Word IS OUT NOW!!!
I'm seriously excited to bring you The C Word - Book One in the 'Just a Word' series.
My first foray into the M/M and the first dip of my toe into paranormal waters. I just can't wait for you to meet Maxi
Grab it at the special release week price of $1.99 (Normal price: $2.99)

BUY LINKS




RELATED LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment