Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Top 15 Books I've Read This Year! Jan-Aug

Im not great with everything that goes on with blogging so bear with me cause I'm learning as I go. For my first post, I'd like to share a list of the Top 15 books I've read so far this year. I have a whole list of books I've read since the beginning of this year but I'm only choose the ones that really peaked my interest if you want to know more check out my TBR list on my Goodreads profile on the right of my page and check out all the books I own/TBR/Read. ENJOY!!!

  1. A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampires #2) By Bella Forrest I really enjoyed this series so far I've stopped at book 5 only because I had a few other books I wanted to read, but this is my favorite vampire series! My opinion better then Twilight. I loved this series more because even though its a teen romance it had a ton of action and a lot more vampires plus vampire hunters! 
  2. Zodiac (Zodiac #1) By Romina Russell The First novel in the series that's set in a galaxy, inspired by the astrological signs! If your into any Sci-Fi meets Fantasy novels this is a book for you. Has the similar aspects to the Divergent series where they are sorted into houses, but the Zodiac is sorted by the names of zodiac signs on different Planets but don't forget it also has their hero's and bad guys!
  3. Alessandra Omega Beginnings Miniseries Book 1 By Lizzy Ford Five year old Alessandra is obsess with Disney movies, tea parties and just wants a real birthday party for once in her life. But normal kids don't bring their toys to life for afternoon tea or see the colorful threads of magic and energy clinging to everything around them. I started reading this to my daughter and she loves it I even love it!! There are 8 mini stories in this series and it leads up to Omega (Omega #1)
  4. Deadly Little Lessons (Touch #5) By Laurie Faria Stolarz This is a 5 book series The first book you'll want to read Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1) Sixteen year old Camelia's life had been fairly ordinary: Decent grades, an okay relationship with her parents, and an amazing job at a pottery art studio, But that was up until 3 months ago then Ben showed up at her school and everything in Camelia's life becomes anything but ordinary. I enjoyed this book a lot you have a ton of mystery at every turn of the page that keeps you on your toes at all times. You'll never want to put the book down.
  5. Red Queen (Book 1) By Victoria Aveyard LOVED LOVED LOVED! Born into a world where people are divided by blood, your either a Silver Blood born with elemental powers living in peace and riches without a care in the world, OR you were a Red Blood living in the slums trying to survive by stealing and living on scraps, while children are also trying to get jobs before they turn 18 or else they are sent to war. But one girl is about change everything she finds out something about herself that she's not entirely sure of, powers of a Silver... How, She's a Red?..
  6. Bright Side (Book 1) By Kim Holden Secrets. Everyone has one. Some are bigger than others. And when secrets are revealed, Some will heal you... And some will end you.. If you looking for an UGLY CRY read this the book for you! I loved it and recommend this to everyone.
  7. House of Royals (Book 1) By Keary Taylor Every town has its history and skeletons, but Silent Bend, Mississippi's are darker than most, Ruled from the shadows by the House - the immortal Born and their aging, enslaved Bitten - everyone knows not to go out after dark and that the police will never look into the crimes involving blood. If your into vampire novels with more mystery and little bit of teen romance this is the novel for you! 
  8. Gabriel's Hope (#1, Rhyn Eternal) By Lizzy Ford Now this series can be read alone but its way better if you start with The Rhyn Trilogy then read on to Gabe's story! I had an amazing reading adventure throughout this series and I know you will too! This is a continuation of the Rhyn Trilogy Saga.. Death Finds Love. Gabriel's life can't get much worse. His underworld is in shambles, and he's racing demons to collect souls in the human world. To add to his mess, he discovers that his predecessor raised an unwelcome Immortal from the dead, one who threatens the Immortal Council that his friend, the Ancient Rhyn, is trying to hold together. When the underworld shuts Gabriel out, he's convinced he's hit rock bottom. Until he meets her, and realizes things can get worse. Much worse.
  9. Cartel (Cartel #1) By Lili Saint Germain Adult Dark Romance Suspense 18+ How much is a life worth? I was given away. A payment for a debt. This Gypsy Brothers MC became my new owners, and I did everything I could to survive. But falling in love with the man who owned me wasn't part of the plan, and could very much get me killed.... This a a dark and twisted Romance series this can be read before or after Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series I loved this entire series and I know you will too!
  10. Stepbrother Dearest By Penelope Ward Adult Romance 18+ 
    I hated that he took it out on me because he didn't want to be here. I hated that he brought girls from our high school back to his room. But what I hated the most was the unwanted way my body reacted to him. I loved this Novel if your a romance lover and want to read book that will completely suck you in this is a MUST READ. 
  11. Blyss (The Blyss Trilogy #1) By J.C. Cliff Adult Dark Romance Suspense 18+
    This contemporary erotic captive romance book full of suspense, action, and adventure. This is a dark, erotic thriller that will have you hanging on the edges of your e-reader as you wonder which alpha male you want to fall in love with. Will you be Team Travis or Team Nick.
  12. When Fates Collide (Volume 1) By Isabelle Richards Adult Romance 18+ Life can change in the blink of an eye. One moment, Lily is trapped in a loveless marriage. In a split second, she is free, but at what cost? Her mundane life is set into a free fall of tragedy and terror. Her husband may be out of her life, but he left a storm of collateral damage behind and the burden is on Lily to sort it out. This is a great series! I loved it, it was filled with suspense, murder mystery, and steamy romance. This is a 3 part series and I highly recommend this series.
  13. Life Before Damaged, Volume 3 (The Ferro Family) By H.M. Ward Adult Romance 18+ If you like Billionaire Romance, Money. Power. Sex. If I can just hold on a little longer, if i can just survive my secret, maybe i can salvage my future too. I don't deserve a second chance, but if I've got on there's no way I'm wasting it on a player like Pete Ferro. This is the series for you but it goes in a certain order, you have to read this 2 book series first before you read Life Before Damaged: Damaged (Volume 1) & Damaged 2 (Volume 2).
  14. Seven Years (Seven #1) By Dannika Dark Adult Paranormal Romance 18+ Seven Years ago, my world ended. Seven Years later, my new life began. What if shifters really did exist, and lived in secret? Great Shifter series! I'd say this series is by far the best shifter series i've read this year and recommend it all to my fellow Paranormal lovers!
  15. Confess: A Novel By Colleen Hoover Adult Romance 18+ A novel about risking everything for love - and finding your heart somewhere between the truth and lies. Here you meet Auburn and Owen who believe they are complete together but their past and present are keeping them apart. To save their relationship, all Owen needs to do is Confess, But in this case the confession could be much more destructive then actual sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment