Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Top 2015 YA Books


I found a list of Top YA books on Goodreads and saw a bunch of them that I already have/read or want to read. So this is a list of books I'll be putting down are what I have on my nook and some that I would love to read.



Books I've Read/Have:


  1. The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  2. End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days Series Book 3) by Susan Ee
  3. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
  4. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
  5. Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood #2) by Victoria Scott
  6. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy Book 2) by Marie Rutkoski
  7. Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy Book 2) by Sally Green
  8. The Heir (The selection Book 4) by Kiera Cass
  9. Shadow Study (Study #4) by Maria V. Snyder
  10. P.S. I Still Love You (Book 2) by Jenny Han





Books I Want To Read:



No comments:

Post a Comment