Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Top Romance 2015



MATURE READERS 18+

I found a list of Top Romance books on Goodreads and saw a bunch of them that I already have/read or want to read. So this is a list of books I'll be putting down are what I have on my nook and some that I would love to read.  All of these books are on my list because they all peaked my interest and sound amazing, plus the ones I've read are a must read, so I hope you enjoy or will enjoy them as much as I did.


Books I have/read:


Some of these I have
& some of them I've Read 


  1. The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 13) by J.R. Ward
  2. Confess: A Novel by Colleen Hoover
  3. Double Dare (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 6) by R.L. Mathewson
  4. After Dark (The Night Owl Trilogy Book 3) by M. Pierce
  5. Last Call (The Cocktail Series 5) by Alice Clayton
  6. Stalker (Stalker #1) by Clarissa Wild
  7. Black Iris by Leah Raeder
  8. Thoughtful (Thoughtless #1.5) by S.C. Stephens
  9. The Bourbon Kings (Book 1) by J.R. Ward - Check older post about the book!
  10. Falling Away (Fall Away #3) by Penelope Douglas
  11. Asa (Marked Men #6) by Jay Crownover
  12. Silver Bastard (Silver Valley Book 1) by Joanna Wylde
  13. Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption MC #1) by Pepper Winters
  14. Where the Road Takes Me by Jay McLean
  15. Gus (Brightside #2) by Kim Holden




Books I Want To Read:

NOTE: ** (Coming soon)** - Click to add to your TBR on Goodreads!


  1. **Undying (Undeniable #6)** by Madeline Sheehan
  2. **Xavier Cold (Hard Knocks #2)** by Michelle A. Valentine
  3. Ride Steady (Chaos #3) by Kristen Ashley
  4. Shattered by You (Tear Asunder Book 3) by Nashoda Rose
  5. **Beyond Ruin (Beyond #7)** by Kit Rocha
  6. Dirty Deeds (Dirty Angels #2) by Karina Halle
  7. Fall with Me (Wait for You #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8. **Corrupt** by Penelope Douglas
  9. Desertion (Knights Rebels MC #3) by River Savage
  10. Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest Series Book 5) by Tijan
  11. Amber to Ashes: Part One in the Torn Hearts Series (The Torn Heart Series Book 1) by Gail McHugh
  12. Trusting Liam (Taking Chances #2) by Molly McAdams
  13. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
  14. Illusive (Storm MC #6) by Nina Levine
  15. **Dirty (RAW Family #2)** by Belle Aurora






No comments:

Post a Comment