Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, October 5, 2015

Coming Soon+Review!! Broken Illusions (His Agenda #3) by Dori Lavelle


MATURE READERS 18+


COMING SOON!!! OCT. 28, 2015!!!
*WARNING: Due to sexual situations and adult content, this dark and disturbing psychological thriller is not intended for readers under the age of 18, and anyone who is unable to read books containing the following issues: kidnapping, murder, graphic rape, and extreme violence.* 


Jude Macknight is gone forever, and I can finally start my new life with Dustin Brannon. But it's not so easy to move on. 

When I close my eyes at night, I still see Jude's face. And sometimes, I swear I feel his presence. When will he stop haunting me? And when will I stop waiting for the other shoe to drop? 


This is the breathtaking conclusion to the His Agenda serial.


PREORDER BUY LINK:
Amazon | 


**WARNING: Due to sexual situations and adult content, Veiled Obsession, a disturbing psychological thriller, is not intended for readers under the age of 18, and anyone who is unable to read books containing the following issues: kidnapping, murder, graphic rape, and extreme abuse.** 

 HAVEN'T HEARD OF "HIS AGENDA SERIES"? 

BUY LINK READING ORDER:

VEILED OBSESSION BOOK 1:
Amazon | B&N (Paperback) | 

DANGEROUS INTENTIONS BOOK 2:
Amazon | B&N (Paperback) | 








REVIEW FOR BOOK 1 VEILED OBSESSION:

When I got this book I wasn't expecting my mind to be completely blow away, but I must admit that I didn't expect it to be so twisted!!!
I really couldn't put the book down as soon as I read it.

HOLY SHIT!


Okay, for one I love dark romance books anything to do with a girl struggling to live a life and a man comes along and leads her to a good life but the girl makes her way by her own choices! But when I read this book I literally called out like someone would in the movies when something bad is about to happen. Yeah I never do that let just say that was the first for me haha,

**WARNING: Due to sexual situations and dark content, this twisted romantic thriller is not intended for readers under the age of 18 and anyone who has a problem with: kidnapping, killing, graphic rape, and extreme abuse.**


Our story starts with Haley, our heroine, stuck in a very difficult situation. This offers to help her and saves the day, Jude Macknight he is a complete stranger, a mysterious, sexy but extremely wealthy man. After taking her to his place he makes Haley a promise that he will save Haley from going to prison and that he wont let anyone hurt her and make all her problems go away but she has to stay with him till the dust settles and shes completely in the clear to go about her life but after awhile he can't take being away from her and asks her to stay and that she will always be taken care of.

They are complete strangers, and don't know a single thing about each other.. Jude is a powerful man and does what he promises. He helps Haley. He hides her and protects her. Haley completely falls for Jude and He gives her everything. They both fall in love but for Jude Maybe a little too much. He shows her how much he loves her by lavishing her with gifts every women would die for.

But then everything changes Jude is not who she thought he was. His mind is dark and twisted he is no longer the man she fell in love with.

**WARNING: Due to sexual situations and dark content, this twisted romantic thriller is not intended for readers under the age of 18 and anyone who has a problem with: kidnapping, killing, graphic rape, and extreme abuse.**


I recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mysterious, twisted, dark thriller. It does have a cliffhanger that leads into 2 more books after this and is fast paced in the beginning. This book will definitely have your mind blown and emotions going wild with fear and excitement and definitely wanting you to bite your nails during intense scenes.

Im excited for the next book and can't wait!!

5 bone chilling stars!!!!

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.*





Dori Lavelle, is a mother, wife, and a sucker for happy ever afters and mint chocolate. Give her a great romance novel and a mug of hot chocolate and she'd be one happy woman.

Growing up, Dori read a lot, and when she wasn't happy with a particular ending, she wrote a different one, just for herself. Before long, she was writing stories when she should have been doing homework. The time has come for her to share the stories she cooks up in her head.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Contact | 


No comments:

Post a Comment