Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Gypsy Heroes series by Georgia Le Carre


MATURE READERS 18+

SEXY BEAST (GYPSY HEROES #1):

Sexy Beast is the first of a sexy new stand alone three book series titled Gypsy Heroes. All have HEA and are Interlinked with Crystal Jake the complete Eden series.

Layla Eden

He's forbidden and everything I should loathe in a man. Arrogant, foul-mouthed, inked, a bare-knuckle fighter, thinks he’s God’s gift to women, and yet … one look into his magnetic eyes and I am doing crazy things I've never imagined doing. 

I tell myself just one taste — what harm can it do?

But what happens if one taste is not enough…

Billy Joe Pilkington

She's the hottest girl I know, and I've been lusting for her since I was old enough to fuck, but she's also a spoiled little fucking princess who swoons about the place like she's something special. 

She wasn't so high and mighty after her first lesson on my knees.

Well I’ve got news for her — I'm gonna kick down her walls, strip away the fa├žade, and take what I want. And this time I'll keep what's mine...

WOUNDED BEAST (GYPSY HEROES #2):

Dom's story.

The sequel to Sexy Beast the top 100 International Bestseller.. and the second of a trio of books in the Gypsy Heroes series.

Ella 

She wanted excitement. I wanted the pain to go away...
-
The first time I met Dom his arrogance took my breath away. He was everything I could never have dreamed of getting: a drop dead gorgeous Alpha bad boy.
My job led me into his path and he hit me like a freight train that I never saw coming. Suddenly this complicated man-beast has erased the staleness of my terribly dull life and replaced it with a lust for the excitement, danger and knowledge he brings to my life. 
He's taken me to places emotionally and sexually unimaginable, and I'm deliciously addicted. 
Everything is perfect, well almost. Except there are the parts of him that I cannot reach . The parts he keeps locked away...


Dominic

I never wanted her to see me like she did, all broken up and vulnerable, but seeing her made it all erupt like lava from a volcano.
She should have just walked away, but she didn't. She thinks she can fix the pain.
But not even her incredible magic can conjour up a potion to remedy that. Or can it?

A standalone sequel to the Crystal Jake eden series. With a HEA. This is the second of a trio of books titled Gypsy Heroes... Sexy Beast the International bestseller and book # 1 of books is available now.





SEXY BEAST (GYPSY HEROES #1):
Amazon UK | Amazon CA |
Amazon DE | B&N |








WOUNDED BEAST (GYPSY HEROES #2):
| Amazon DE | B&N |






He takes my chin in his hand. It is a hard man’s hand, the fingers long and square. He pulls my face up and gazes down at me, his eyes deliberately veiled. I stare up at him resentfully.
‘I’ll pick you up at seven tomorrow night,’ he says with a frown
‘I have another appointment,’ I lie.
Something dangerous flashes in his eyes. ‘Cancel it,’ he says brutally.
I open my mouth to argue, but he catches my hair at the back of my neck in his fist and covers my mouth with his palm. I stare up at him with wide, half-fearful, half-excited eyes.
‘I haven’t even scratched the surface of what I fucking want to do to you,’ he growls.
Then he is gone, shutting the door quietly behind him.
My chest heaves as if I have just run a marathon.
‘It’s just a physical thing. Just sex,’ I whisper to the empty air.

Georgia writes contemporary and erotic romance from a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by a magical garden filled with fruit and walnut trees.
When she is not feeding words into her laptop, she can be found lost in long walks in the woods, particularly on moonlit nights, and often with the man of her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment