Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2015

NEWLY RELEASED!! Twenty One by Clarissa Wild


MATURE READERS 18+


21 years
On her 21st birthday she’s taken. Collected by a rich family as an unpaid debt. Her body sold. Her mind his.

21 weeks
For 21 weeks she carried a burden no girl should ever have to carry. Now she loses her freedom to a man born to destroy her. 

21 days
His name: Angel DeLuca. His mission: To break her in 21 days before she sees through his lies. But she won’t give up without a fight.

21 minutes
It takes only 21 minutes for their lives to be forever entwined.

21 seconds
21 seconds to spill. Time is running out.

Secrets ruin them … but not all truths are worth the price.

This is a STANDALONE Dark Romance novel. WARNING: contains explicit situations, graphic violence, drug abuse, and other disturbing content.



Excerpt

As I feed her the soup and bread, taking my time and having patience with her slow chewing, I feel like we’re connected on a level I’ve not experienced before. A dependency is growing between us, although I’m not exactly sure which one of us is bound to the other.

The bread and soup are gone within minutes, even though it feels like hours. Our eyes are locked in what seems an endless storm of silent screams. It would be worse if she could see behind the mask.

“Why did you come to give me food? The women …” she mutters.

I place a finger on her lip and silence her. “Don’t ask questions.”

“But—”

I grab her chin and force my lips on hers.

I admit, I’m selfish, but I couldn’t last another second watching those pouty lips and sweet, helpless eyes without claiming her as my own. I want to taste her mouth, the very essence of her being, for as long as it remains. I don’t know what choice she’ll make, so every single second of those twenty-one days is precious.

With every kiss, a fire grows inside me. It intensifies the burning desire to take her frail body out of this place and lay it down on my bed where I’ll slather her with my tongue until she’s pure again.

But I know that’s wishful thinking.

The world isn’t as easy as it seems.









Clarissa Wild is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author, best known for the dark Romance novel Mr. X. Her novels include the Fierce Series, the Delirious Series, and Stalker. She is also a writer of erotic romance such as the Blissful Series, The Billionaire's Bet series, and the Enflamed Series. She is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment