Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sincerely Carter series by Whitney Gracia Williams


MATURE READERS 18+

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, really. She’s just my best friend... 

Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)

Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line.

Never thought about it.
Never wanted to.

Until one night changed everything.
At least, it should’ve ...

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…


SINCERELY CARTER #1:

SINCERELY ARIZONA #1.5:
Kobo |












I'm a passionate writer--my ultimate dream is to write and travel for the rest of my life.
I'm a University of Pittsburgh alumna with degrees in English Writing, Communications, and Philosophy (BPhil)*
I'm a former candy addict, forcing myself to face withdrawal for a year.
I'm an author--- I published my first book, Captain of My Soul, before my senior year of college...speaking of which:
I have a tendency to slip into "character mode" whenever I'm writing a story. (I will "Selena Ross" you if you get in my personal space lol


Website | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Newletter |


No comments:

Post a Comment