Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dom Wars: Round Two (Dom Wars #2) by Lucian Bane + REVIEW!




MATURE READERS 18+


Genre: Erotica, BDSM, Adult Fiction, Romance, Humor, Contemporary, Short Stories. 


Lucian Bane and Tara Reese have made it to round two in DOM WARS. 


The challenges now revolve around trust and while Tara's inhibitions in the world of BDSM are slowly being crushed by Lucian's passion, her deep rooted fears become the real obstacle he must dominate.










Lucian Lucian Lucian... *Swoon*

Lucian really knows how to keep it under control in high pressured situations. Throughout the beginning I Disliked the way Tara was with
Lucian he bared his heart for her and made sure she was okay when things
go tough for Tara. I loved how she let him but shut him out later. There wasn't much explaining what was up with her and why she continued to be Hot and Cold but overall... They are one HOT SIZZLING COUPLE!

I loved the way Dom Wars in this book showed how its not all about the sex to be a Dom but the way it also leads to outside of the room. Them adding Fear Factor games with Sexual competitions in the mix really does help build trust. And boy did some of the Games have me almost jumping out of my skin in pure Intense Fear mode haha

Boy oh Boy Ditzy Blonde Danielle push my buttons I felt for Tara on that one there were times I wanted to slap the fakeness off her and maybe strangle the B*** haha

Throughout this book you can say Tara and Lucian's trust in each other are definitely put to the test but will Tara allow Lucian passed the walls she’s constantly putting up???

I definitely love this series and will continue to read more!!


RELATED LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment