Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, December 4, 2015

REVIEW: Tangled Rose (The Darkness Trilogy #1) by Abby Weeks





MATURE READERS 18+


Genre: Dark, Erotica, Adult Fiction, Abuse, Short Stories, Romance, Menage, BDSM, Contemporary.


Warning! This book contains triggers that some readers will find distressing. It is not for the faint of heart.

This is the provocative opening book to The Darkness Trilogy
Tainted Rose is the second book.
Twisted Rose is the finale.


Drawn from experiences in the author's own life, this is a heartbreaking and painful story of abuse, degradation and humiliation. While the trilogy as a whole ends happily, this book does not. You've been warned!

Rose Meadows has been kidnapped. She wakes up in a motel room, tied to the bed, and she is terrified. Never could she have imagined what the men who took her have in store. The pleasures they seek are not only sexual; they want that, but they also want to abuse her in more degrading and devastating ways. They want to humiliate her. They want to debase her. And most of all, they want to break down her trust in the one thing that can eventually set her free: Love.

Start this trilogy if you are brave enough to see it through to the end. It is a heartbreaking story but it is also a triumphant one. It shows that love can be found in the darkest of places, and that sometimes it is the roughest and hardest of men who prove to be the most surprising.

* First published in the anthology, Dark Passions.



EXCERPT


It wasn’t long till she found out. About two hours had passed since Fat Boy had forced Rose to drink those beers. He’d been sitting, watching the television and she was lying there, naked, tied to the bed. She tried to watch the television too, it was a way of getting her mind off the situation, but it was difficult to concentrate on anything. Fat Boy chain-smoked and flicked the channel so much that anytime she started to get lost in a story, he’d switch it.
And gradually she noticed that she needed to pee. At first she tried to ignore it but drinking all that beer had filled her bladder and there was no way she could ignore it forever. She didn’t want to say anything to Fat Boy, she didn’t know if he’d let her use the washroom or not, and things were going well, she felt. He seemed to be engrossed in the television and hadn’t been paying her much attention at all.
She felt it would be crazy to disrupt that situation, to remind Fat Boy that she was right there, naked, so she held her pee for as long as she could. After another thirty minutes or so it started to become unbearable.
Fat Boy had put on some mindless, low budget movie about a secret agent who had to blow up a Soviet army base. He was distracted. He wasn’t thinking about her. He wasn’t harming her. And she had to go and do the one thing that she didn’t want to do. She had to get his attention.
“Hey,” she said, squirming in discomfort on the bed. She really needed to go.
“What is it?”
“I really could use the washroom.”
And there it was, that same evil sneer she’d seen on his face earlier when he’d forced her to drink the beers.
“Of course you do, sweetheart. You drank all my beer. What did you think was going to happen?”
“Please untie me,” she said, “so I can use the washroom.”
Fat Boy looked at her. His eyes ran slowly from her face, down over her body, before coming to rest on her vagina. She was in pain, she had to go so bad. She was trying to cross her legs but it was impossible because of the way she was tied.
“Maybe you can pee after this movie,” he said, sneering at her. “I don’t want to miss it.”
Rose nodded. She knew she was in trouble. How was she going to make it to the end of the movie? It was only halfway through. And that awful look on Fat Boy’s face? What had that meant? And then she realized, he’d intended for this exact situation to arise. This was the reason he’d forced her to drink all that beer. He’d wanted her to suffer like this.
She vowed that she wouldn’t mention it again, she didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how well his plan was working, but as soon as there was a commercial break, she begged him again to let her use the toilet.
“Please don’t do this to me, just untie me for two minutes and then I’ll be back on the bed where you want me.”
“I said you could go after the movie,” Fat Boy said, smiling. He was enjoying the situation immensely.
Rose gritted her teeth but there was nothing she could do. Maybe that was the game. If she could make it to end of the movie he’d let her use the toilet. If not, he’d let her soil herself. He was a cruel man, a brute animal, and she hated him.
The commercials seemed to go on forever, and then, when the movie finally came back on, Rose thought she wasn’t going to make it. The movie seemed to go on and on and finally, when it seemed like it was drawing close to a conclusion, it broke again for another set of commercials.
By now her bladder was burning. She was in agony. She was dying to pee, or even just to release some of the urine in her bladder but she couldn’t do it. She couldn’t wet herself in front of him. It was too demeaning. It was the ultimate humiliation. She even thought that if there was one thing more humiliating than what he’d done to her on that very first night, it was this.
“I can’t wait any longer,” she said when more commercials came on.
“Now, now,” Fat Boy said. “I said you could pee after the movie. Don’t make me get angry with you.”
Making him angry was the last thing she wanted to do. She was his captive, his prisoner. He could do anything to her. But she needed to empty her bladder and she just couldn’t wait any longer. She relaxed her bladder ever so slightly and felt the warm sensation of pee flowing through her, but immediately she stopped before releasing any urine. She just couldn’t do it, not with him sitting there looking at her like that.
The last part of the movie seemed to take forever. When Rose finally saw the credits roll in she almost cried. She’d never been so relieved to see the end of a movie in all her life.
“Now,” she said, “untie me, quickly.”
She felt ready to burst. Her bladder was burning. All of her muscles in that area were as taut and tense as possible. She wasn’t even sure if she’d make it to the washroom from the bed.
“Please, hurry,” she said.
Fat Boy got up from his seat and it seemed like he was moving excruciatingly slowly.
“Hurry, please,” she said again. She was desperate.
But when Fat Boy came over to her he didn’t untie her at all. Instead he opened the zipper of his jeans and took out his hard, swollen cock. He looked really horny, really aroused, and Rose lost all hope.
She started to sob.
“Please, you said I could use the washroom after your movie.”
“Ah, ah,” Fat Boy said, wagging a finger in front of her as if she was a child. “I said you could pee after the movie.”
“So untie me so I can pee.”
“I don’t need to untie you. Pee where you are.”

Hi, my name is Abby. If you really want to get close to me, sign up to my mailing list:
http://bit.ly/amazonbio

I write stories about my own fantasies. They're not to everyone's taste but I'm a real person, a nice girl, and I'm honest about my sexual inclinations. If you'd like to give me a try, I would be happy to have you on board.

You are always welcome to contact me at: abby@type-writer.net

I'm thirty-two years old and live in a small town in beautiful Ontario with my two dogs. I was born and raised here. I went to school in Montreal and Ottawa. I studied French, Women's Studies and Literature but wasn't the most focused student. I took creative writing classes in school but it wasn't till I got back to my hometown and was working as a waitress that I really started writing. I'm an only child and both my parents passed away when I was quite young. I do feel a bit alone in the world.

I like to write about strong, adventurous women. They are the kinds of women I like to imagine I am, or at least would be if I had the courage. The protagonist usually has a difficult past or family life and is up against the world in some way. My stories are fairly graphic and erotic, but I also include a good story, strong character development, and a genuinely full and engaging reading experience.

The sexual themes I write about all come from my own, private fantasies. They are the kinds of things I imagine happening to me, even though I know they are unlikely in real life. They're not realistic in the sense that they reflect life, but they are absolutely honest in the sense that they reflect my own deeply held thoughts and desires.

Some of the themes I'm attracted to include:

Wife Swapping
Voyeurism
Public Displays
Sharing Partners
Exhibitionism
Submission to a group




Warning Details in this story contain: Rape, Drugs, Kidnapping, and Very Graphic Details of Sexual encounters you wont be proud of. This is no love story, so don't expect it.

I had a hard time writing this review because of the life Rose was put into. Now I rated it a 4 because I love a series with a dark twisted story line. I could care less about the rape and grotesque scenes. Call me crazy but there and tons of movies out there that are far worse and downing a book who has it isn't my style I'm not a strict person when it comes to reading.

But I will say that if you have a problem with anything that is listed in this warning don't bother reading it because you wont be happy. Now if you don't mind it and want to read a story line with no cliche love story this is your book!

This book is about Rose a 22 year old girl excited to live a life in fashion and one day have her own line of clothing. Until one day a man from her past comes along and turns her world upside down. Not in a good way. The next thing she knows, she’s waking up and tied to a bed in a crappy motel with men who want nothing but to degrade, humiliate, strip her of her humanity, and hope in every possible way. She will become theirs and only theirs. Throughout this book she’s is set on escaping this life of being a slave and stripper. There are rules: Never try to escape, don’t seek help from their customers, and do what you're told. I don’t envy her but Rose is head strong and will do what it takes to escape.

Warning Details in this story contain: Rape, Drugs, Kidnapping, and Very Graphic Details of Sexual encounters you wont be proud of. This is no love story, so don't expect it.

You did a good job with this book Abby Weeks and Ill be continuing with the next book! Can't wait to see how Rose's story will end.


No comments:

Post a Comment