Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Blog Tour for STARDUST DESTINY by Nazarea Andrews



STARDUST DESTINY
by Nazarea Andrews
An adult, erotic romance retelling
Buy it while it's on sale for .99
(only till Wednesday)!


The face that launched a thousand ships...

I grew up knowing my destiny. Daddy pounded it in my head, my brother repeated it every day of my life. I was the only daughter of the Orsi crime syndicate, the pretty prize that would bring peace. My one job was to marry Callum Sheehan, the vicious head of the Irish mob in Chicago.
I never questioned my future–until I saw him.

The man who was never meant to love her…

I wasn’t going to the wedding. It’s shit that my brother does, things our father requires of the heir of the Sosa cartel. Not me. I’m the black sheep, the one Mama spoiled, and my father loves, but without the pressure of expectation. But Sheehan is too big a deal for me to blow off.
And then I see her.

The love that started a war…

She isn’t mine. She will never be mine. I watch her fall apart when she thinks no one is watching. I watch her marry another man. I watch her bravery. And I don’t care who she belongs to or that it will start a war between our families.
I will damn us both to possess her, and burn down the world to keep her.

A modern erotic retelling of Helen of Troy, and the epic love that brought an empire to its knees.


PURCHASE LINKS:



BOOK TRAILER:



EXCERPT

She isn’t a prize to buy peace. We all got that wrong.

Not a single one of us deserve her—and if we do, it is only because she chose us.

The bastard who holds her hand and smiles coldly as he leads her into the reception? He deserves to have his heart cut out for touching her.

Her eyes find mine, almost like she knows where I’ll be, and I see something flicker there, before Travail shouts, “Callan and Ileana Sheehan, friends!”

And the room, so still and watchful erupts.

I let them jostle forward, pushing me to the back of the room, closer to the bar. I don’t want to congratulate them anyway, so I slip back, until my back is pressed to the bar, and I nod at the girl who stands there among bottles of wine and liquor. “Tequila.” I say, shortly, turning away from the new couple.

She flashes me a quick smile and pours a shot of tequila before sliding it across the bar at me. I drop a tip and a wink and turn my attention to the glass.

“A glass of your Orsi red, bella.”

I slide a glance at the man next to me. He’s short—shorter than me—with black hair shot through with grey, a deeply tanned, wrinkled face, and an absent smile that feels vaguely familiar.

“You aren’t celebrating,” he says as the bartender pours a glass of red. He sniffs deeply and gives a happy sigh.

“I don’t believe in marriage,” I say without thinking, and his eyebrows, thick bushy things, wing upward in surprise. A tiny smile turns his lips.

“This marriage, or in general?”

“In general,” a deep voice behind me rumbles, and the man’s eyes slip past me.

Achilles stands behind us, and he waves an empty beer bottle at the bartender. She smirks, and nods.

It hits me suddenly that I’m standing with the two most dangerous men in my world.

Zander Orsi, the Sicilian patriarch. And Achilles. A fucking assassin.

---------------

Nazarea Andrews' Bio:

Nazarea Andrews (N to almost everyone) is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. Which means she writes everything from zombies and dystopia to contemporary love stories. When not writing, she can most often be found driving her kids to practice and burning dinner while she reads, or binging watching TV shows on Netflix. N loves chocolate, wine, and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, spoiled cat and overgrown dog. She is the author of World Without End series, Neverland Found, Edge of the Falls, and The University of Branton Series. Stop by her twitter (@NazareaAndrews) and tell her what fantastic book she should read next.

Author Links:


GIVEAWAY:

Win a signed paperback copy of STARDUST DESTINY 
with notes from Nazarea & a deleted scene!




No comments:

Post a Comment