Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, February 12, 2016

♥ Blog Tour + Review: REDEEMING RHYS by Mary E. Palmerin ♥


Portrait of man with Halloween skull makeup

Title: REDEEMING RHYS
A Dark Novel
Author: Mary E. Palmerin
Publication Date: January 19, 2016



Are people born pure?

Is evil learned, or is it birthed into one's soul, like a fallen angel who was previously part of graciousness?

Rhys is decayed, black, and bad. He cut distortion out of his life years before, but he let her live; his only way to gain redemption once more.

As his sinful needs blanket him with dread, he seeks penance from the soul he saw as a second chance.

Is absolution too late for Rhys?


**Warning, dark scenes depicted heavily throughout this novel. Read the Author's disclaimer carefully before proceeding with this title.**


RHYS LIVE


add-to-goodreads-button31



12570870_883212915125985_980620989_n12527820_883212871792656_301003993_n



About Mary E. Palmerin

7576313


International bestselling author of the Monster series. Writer of dark, taboo tales. Lover of tattoos, art, and a hopeless book junkie.




My rating: 4 of 5 stars
 
The hardest book I've ever read (Good and Bad) I really wanted to rate this book a 5 for how creative Mary wrote this particular story... but there were moments in this story I couldn't wrap my head around, particularly the Religious views and quotes. Most because I'm not religious so it was hard for me to fully understand but putting those aside I was still able to understand the story and what it was all about.

I don't care if an author writes about killing women, raping, kidnapping, drugs etc.... Because it brings a lot of potential in a story makes it more mysterious and brings hate towards characters like watching a movie with a similar storyline. I loved and hated this story. It had my emotions up and down with how gruesome and gory Rhys was. He grew up in a terrible past I wouldn't wish on any child. I loved how much he cared for Wren in a sick twisted way but you can tell he loves her without knowing the true meaning of his feelings for her.

This story will have your blood crawling and not in a good way which makes this story to powerful and not for the faint of heart. Be warned that, there ARE scenes that are not meant for people who are against Rape and killing and abuse and or other sort of violence. This Novel is fully twisted and Horrifically bone chilling and dark.

This is no romance story and hope you enjoy it.

This story was amazingly written and I hope there will be more on Rhys and Wren.




 
Giveaway



love-p


No comments:

Post a Comment