Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Love, Chloe is a new standalone by Alessandra Torre, releasing in 1 day! Order your copy today!




 
(Have you entered to win a Signed PB of Love, Chloe? Enter HERE)


 

Love, Chloe is a new standalone by Alessandra Torre, releasing in 1 day!!
 
 Order your copy today! 
 
Order:



 

You can read the first two chapters of Love, Chloe
________________________________


Love, Chloe

     
From NYT Bestseller Alessandra Torre...
The sexy serial that exploded on Cosmopolitan.com is now a full-length, standalone novel.


Chloe Madison.
 
That’s me.
 
A former NYU princess who just fell from grace, right off my pampered Manhattan throne and onto the unforgiving steps of Nicole Brantley, socialite and queen bitch.
 
Now, I walk her dog and mix her smoothies.
 
Try to navigate my own problems while fixing all of hers.

I want what every New York girl wants.
 
A career, an apartment, and true love, preferably in a smoking hot package.

It turns out I’ll have to fight for all of it.


https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/175280-love-chloe?utm_medium=email&utm_source=giveaway_approved
 

No comments:

Post a Comment