Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter


Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


AAAAMMMAZZING!!

This series is going great so far. I love all the magical powers and how humorous this book is playing out so far.

I feel for Derek in this story and still like the fact that Kylie can't figure out her true feelings for Lucas or Derek. (Secretly rooting for Lucas incase you didn't already know).

Kylies trial to try and figure out who she loves will be hurt was intense and frustrating. Seriously I felt for Kylie when she hated the fact that the ghosts suck at communication.

Socks is the best cat in the world haha I wish I had him as my pet!

I love the fact that Kylies powers are starting to manifest. I have an inkling that she might be a hybrid of some sort but that's just a guess on my part.

I cant wait to read the rest of this series and find who Kylies loves more and who she will become and all the trials she will go through to fully become who she's meant to be.

~Extreme Bookaholics Blog



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment