Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter


Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book reminded me of a mix between the House of Night series by P.C. Cast and The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. I girl goes to a school not exactly sure what to expect but knows that her surroundings are out of her norm and that everyone isn't right. But in the mean time she finds out shes completely different and will either have to save her species and the humans or have to save the world from it being taken over by bad people.

Now when I say this I say it because It GREAT! I love books that can be a little similar but definitely has different drastic events that happen throughout the series and books. Plus I love the fact the girl is falling for 2 separate guys! Which makes it so intriguing I love a good drama!

Kylie a teenage girl who is having one of those weeks where everything doesn't seem to go right.
She despises her mom who doesn't act like a mom she desperately needs, she has a father she absolutely loves and can come to him when she needs to comforted. But the worsts happens and her dad leaves not only does her dad leave but she experiences her worst break up. You would think that's the worst you'll ever experience in one week but no she ends up arrested and her mom sends her to a camp call Shadow Falls for the troubled teens.

Nothing can get worse then this...

Nope she finds out that the stories you read about (Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, Faes, & Shifters) are very real and shes one of them.

This story you will experience the typical teenage drama with the right amount of spunk that will make you bust out laughing and having you wish you could join a camp like this one. I died laughing and wanted to scream at the same time!

#TeamLucas!!!
I love a daring sexy werewolf! I love him and can't wait to see where this story ends up.

I loved this book and I will definitely read the next one and hopeful the rest of the series!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment