Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Floating (Ray Point, #1) by Michelle Dare

Floating by Michelle Dare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book tore my heart to piece and put it back together...well.. sorta lol

I loved this book a story of a girl who wants to become a teacher and meet a guy who wants to be a lawyer.

Ellis fell for this women.. He wasn't so sure what to call it but it felt like Love at first sight.

After he laid eyes and this beautiful women he HAD to know her, Name, where she lived, everything! And his first mission was to find her.

Lucy is drowning everyday by a past that can't seem to stop following her and it definitely doesn't help that she lives by the very root of her growing anxiety. The Ocean. She lives in fear everyday by the water she can't look or hear the water or else she clams up and can't seem to relax. Until one day she meet a guy who seems to help her relax and forget her fears.

I loved their growing relationship I loved the fact that Ellis was determined to be her Rock and the one she comes to help get over her fears. I loved how he didn't push her to be better and worried every time she pushed herself because the one thing he didn't want to happen was to put her back to beginning when they were making progress.

This was a cute story with a million heartbreaks and intense feelings. I felt all over the place but the one thing I loved most about this story was Gabe. I love GABE I hope to hear more about him in this series. He is definitely my favorite and cant wait to read more on this series and hope hear more about Lucy and Ellis in the future.

Thank you Michelle for giving me the opportunity to read such an amazing story!! I cried and laughed and had moments of biting my nails In anxiety.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment