Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: Her Web Master (Web Master, #1) by Normandie Alleman


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really liked this book!

Completely different from a any story with BDSM I've ever read. There were a lot of things he asked of her I would have never have thought of in a Kink aspect with House Hold Items.

I did believe this story missed a building relationship between Sophie and MC (Keeping name a mystery) I was definitely hoping more from MC with his soft sensitive side with a past you couldn't help coming back to wanting to know about what MC is going through on his side. What were his thoughts when they went through their sessions together without knowing what she looked liked? How was his feelings for her growing after each session? and how did he feel during there Live Session?

I loved how different this story was and how a online session was on a daily basis for Sophie and how her feelings for someone she's never seen only heard were growing everyday.

Overall this book was pretty good! I think the Author did a wonderful job and I can't wait for the continuation of Sophie and MC!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment