Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson


Hereafter by Tara Hudson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW!! Holy WOW!!!

This is the first book I've read EVER that the girl is dead and falls for a Living Guy!

LOVE IT!!!!

First I can't believe she's dead its pretty cool because it sets a mystery and the inner detective in me was trying to find out how the girl died and who this creepy Eli is and is definitely trying to figure out who the boy she likes and her will ever have a normal relationship. You have in this story a girl who's dead and knows nothing about her past living life and how she died. All she knows is that she drowned because she blacks out and dreams of her death.

But after one of her episodes she see's a boy who's drowning in the very same lake and goes in to save him. He is the first person she can touch, the first person who can see her, and the first person who will listen and help figure out her past.

This story was pretty cool. I know it took me forever to read but I was definitely biding my time on this story because its definitely different for me. I bought the other two books on paperback because I have a good feeling about this series and I'm really excited to finish it.

I recommend this story to anyone who loves a good mystery and paranormal story that's completely different then a cliche teen book.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment