Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW!!!


LOVE IT!!!! This story blew my mind, but yes their we somethings I didn't like but it was definitely the what should be expected when you read a book from a 16yr old girl's POV.

This definitely sucked me in from page one.

This story is written in Journal Entry by Miranda, She begins to write it in everyday when her brother Matt gives her note books to write in, throughout her daily entries you see what her life is like before the moon is struck by a comet, during the big event, and her day to day life and what she's seen since after the comet hit the moon.

Throughout this story I was awe-struct, during Miranda's days after the Moon was pushed closer to earth she made me want to tear my hair out at time's with her tantrums of jealousy and the way she did things to spite her mother. Those were the only things that bothered me about this story but its to be expected when its written from a teenagers POV. I loved how when while I read through her eyes you felt the need to conserve everything yourself & you felt thankful for the things you have. It really got my imagination going and I loved everything about it.

This was written perfectly and I am so excited to read the second book in this series, I definitely went out and bought the bundle because I had to have it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment