Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor

Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My heart is completely broken...

I would be lying if I said that this story didn't bring me to tears. Was such an Inspiring and Tragic story... I loved the fact that in this story you got to see how much these girls really loved each other as sisters/bestfriends.

This book wasn't about how Zoe fell for her best friends crush It was more about Zoe finally finding happiness in the dark. How life can be taken away in an instant or a tragic event can change your life forever.

Not only does Zoe life become off balance with finding out her best friend Livvie has cancer but that she does things she never would have considered doing and that's including not coming to terms with her feelings for Calvin who seems to know how to make her forget and keep her distracting from reality.

Livvie was my breaking point: Strong and Athletic because a victim to cancer. Her life is now, no longer the same. She loses everything she truly loved doing and now see's how even the smallest things she use to fuss about don't compare to what she goes through everyday trying to fight cancer. To think worrying about finals, having pimples, finding the right dress for prom were the only things to worry about, but once she finds out she's sick she will never experience Graduation, Prom, College, Making love to boy you think or are in love with, and getting Married.

This was an amazing story and I loved everything about it and what it represented. I can't wait to read more stories out there that are similar to this story that bring me to my knees in tears and tears my heart to pieces.

I recommend this story to everyone who enjoys a good ugly cry!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment