Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley

Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I read this book because a few good ladies told me this was an amazing series and I would find The One (Book Boyfriend).

Sadly I didn't for this book. This book was good but not a major wow for me. I don't like to mark down books and go on major rants about how bad it was because I don't bash books or authors about their writing capabilities.

When I read this story I was excited because I am a HUGE MC fan like HUGE.
Then I noticed that all character besides the male lead all had the same personalities that took me back to high school. I got half way thru the book and found out that there was a previous book that explained how Tabby's dad met her step mom.. No one told me or there wasn't a note that if I read this book there would be spoilers for Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley "Tyra and Tack" Story. So I did my research and found that out by the time I was half way through the book. That disappointed me.

This by no means is the reason for my low rating except for how the characters seemed to similar and didn't have different personalities. I love connecting to the characters but I just couldn't for this book.

The good thing about this book is that it took a while for Tabby to come to her senses about Shy and that Shy took a major step in pushing her to see him and what they have. It was good that it didn't just happen in the beginning of the book. You have to work for what you want, and Shy new what he wanted and took it.

Now that being said I have nothing against this series because I am sure everyone has different tastes so I recommend this story to all you MC lovers out there and hope you enjoyed this story more then me!

~Extreme Bookaholics Blog



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment