Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, March 11, 2016

Review: Taking Back Beautiful by Devon Hartford

 
Taking Back Beautiful
by Devon Hartford


 First he helped me take my beauty back. Then he took me...

For the first time in her life, Daphne Bowman wants to get in shape. She wants her beauty back and she's determined to get it. The last thing she's looking for when she signs up for a membership at Body Fitness is a love connection.

Apollo Armstrong is a personal trainer with an emotional hole in his heart that he is trying to fill with the love of a good woman. He's tired of meaningless dates with meaningless women who have nothing to offer but their bodies. He wants a real connection.

From the moment they meet, their connection is electric. But is it enough to keep them together forever?

TAKING BACK BEAUTIFUL is a fast read with loads of sweet and sexy feels, the scorching hot sex you expect, and the happy ending you demand. Both kinds.

Recommended for ages 18+

 Only on Amazon:

Amazon US
http://amzn.to/1OQG8VF

Amazon UK
http://amzn.to/1UzguvK

Amazon CA
http://amzn.to/1VQY34i

Amazon AU
http://bit.ly/1SiLNe0






Taking Back Beautiful by Devon Hartford

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was amazingly funny and it definitely has its tantalizing sexy scenes.

I was entirely taken by the fact that this amazingly curvy women has so many insecurities about herself and no matter what she stuck to her guns and wanted to Take Back her Beautiful.

I love a good book about Curvy women who find love it definitely takes away the books who make women perfect and that not only do perfect find love but so do curvy women.

I do love the theme behind the story that despite your flaws there is someone out there who will love you because of them, and will see past them and see there real you. I did think this book was a bit fast paste but I wouldn't change Daphne and Apollos story, it was perfect, cute, and incredibly funny.

I wish I had more to say about this book but it being a short story it's kind of hard to put my thoughts altogether without spoiling it.

I recommend this TBB to everyone out there who enjoys a great laugh, and some Hot, seductive, and racy scenes that will rock your socks off.

Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!!!

~Extreme Bookaholic's Blog


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment