Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Review: Talon (Uncompromising #1) by Sybil Bartel


Talon by Sybil Bartel

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Excuse my French....

But Holy Shit!!!!

I have never read a book like this, Talon's POV was completely amazing. I have read men's POV novels but they were always a rewrite of a book that started from the beginning but in the girls POV and most of the time they are an in between book published a couple of books in Females POV then a short version from the guys POV.

But having Talon tell his story was AWESOME, it was sort of a flip too, here you have Talon being brought to his knees by a women who shows up at his doorstep for help and then you see that he is doing things he would never have thought he would do, Finally things were staying In the past and he wasn't starting to move on. But here you have "Siren" who is completely emotionally detached and is not expecting anything from Talon.

Usually you have a women who is seeking out with conflicted thoughts about the man and the man emotionally detached but changes.

I loved loved loved this book and I am sooooooo excited to get to know more about Neil!! I am ecstatic to know how Sybil has shaped her next book in this series.

I did how ever make the mistake of not reading the series before this one and learn more about Layna and Blaize and their predicament BUT that isn't going to stop me from reading their story!!

Talon and "Siren" story brought me to my knees their story is filled with nonstop action and some intense chemistry that made my heart flutter and stomach tingle. This book was written beautifully I didn't have a heard time reading it and was completely sucked in from the first page.

I recommend this story to everyone!!! If you have read Talon you should but read Layna and Blaze's story first if you haven't already in The Unchecked Series!

Thank you Sybil for such an a great book cant wait to read more!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment