Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: The V Girl by Mya Robarts


The V Girl by Mya Robarts

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Great Read!

When I read this book it definitely had me on my toes. I loved how this story was written as if it was modern day with a bit of the 17th century.

As you read this story you learn that girls in this time lose there virginity before the Recruitment Ceremony-a legal ceremony where soldiers will come and choose who they want to join there military and be forced to give it up without their consent in what will be a violent filled and humiliating experience.

This story is written from Lila's POV, a virgin, who wants to lose that part of herself to someone she knows and trusts before someone takes it from her.

When she meets a Aleksey she struggles with her feelings for a man who may or may not be like the rest of the men she's come to fear. I grew to love all of these characters, I died inside for some and pumped my fists in support for others. I was completely captivated by each page and I would die for more!

This book has real major scenes that will have you cringing and make your skin crawl in a bad way but will also make your blood burn with desire with how sexy Aleksey can be. Sometimes I would imagine my own Red Caped Hottie!

If you have anything against Rape don't pick up this book. But if your okay with reading it and it wont bother you in any way you need to pick this book up now and read it!

I want to Thank Mya Robarts for writing such an amazing story and hope to read more about Lila and Aleksey and a few of the other characters who's lives changed dramatically.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment